It’s Time to Disrupt Our Own Status Quo
50 years of building momentum for economic equity.
$1 trillion impact in our sights.
1,500+ corporate leaders.
15,000 Certified MBEs.
At Global Containers, we are thrilled to form part of the celebration and attend the NMSDC 50th Anniversary Conference & Exchange this November in New Orleans, LA.
We are ready to live the full experience of four days of workshops, dynamic activities, power talks, networking events, and endless opportunities to build meaningful relationships to unlock our potential.
Four Days Turning Ideas into Action
Important topics like the following will be covered and more!
• Expanding Beyond Our Borders – global exports/imports on the US supply chain
• Wealth Creation
• Corporations & Suppliers Collaborating to Disrupt the Market
• Currency of the Future
• Riding Economic Shockwaves
• Advocating for Racial and Cultural Diversity
• Taking Your Brand to the Next Level
• Cyber Security – Protecting your dreams
• How MBEs Bring Winning Solutions to Corporate ESG Initiatives
• Digital Transformation Evolution
And that’s not all, featured speakers such as Ying McGuire, CEO and president of NMSDC; the Legendary Sports Icon Isiah Thomas; Walter Freeman, director of global procurement at Apple; Karen Tobler, supplier diversity lead at Target Corp. and many more will be there!
We are proud to be part of the NMSDC council as it serves as a growth engine for NMSDC-certified minority businesses and creates opportunities to connect MBEs to hundreds of America’s largest corporate members wishing to build relationships with trusted minority-owned companies.